1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. THE MOVE OF THE PHUN FORUM TO A NEW HOSTER IS DONE. THE SEARCH INDEX IS REBUILDING, DURING WHICH SEARCHES MAY BE INCOMPLETE. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus - 2013 MTV Video Music Awards in New York - 08/25/13 (adds)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Mr. Mister, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Booty Lover

Booty Lover Ten Years of Phun

I dont' get the whole nude latex shorts that are a size or two too small.. makes her look like she has two asses, neither of which is attractive... she should have worn something one size larger at least.. and bent over and touched her toes a few times to see how it looks... those shots should have been EPIC but they were disgusting

2. Booty Lover

Aren't you gay or bisexual or something? Or am I thinking of someone else? I think someone already made the point that a straight male over 18 shouldn't like this type of music.. most don't! I dont' care if you are gay/bisexual or whatever but if you are then I can see where it would make more sense to me.. and I dont' like bieber but I would probably listen to him over miley as far as music...

3. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Not gay. Not bisexual. You just admitted to kinda liking a Selena Gomez song for fucks sake. :rofl:

Why is 18 the cut off by the way? 18 year old straight males can love Miley music but once you turn 19 you better start hating it!

4. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Kanye used autotune. Kanye can't sing without it but Kanye was great.

5. Booty Lover

Well I would think it's better to like Selena then Bieber, since neither of them is manly.. and selena is attractive and has a sultry voice in that song.. I have not downloaded any of the pop 3's songs.. bieber, cyrus or gomez... you'll find mostly Dubstep, Underground Hardcore Rap on my phone, some heavy metal...

who was that guy on here that liked my photoshop edit on a Biel photo.. with a cum splatter and JT's gay face inside the splatter?

6. spiderswims

How the fuck would I know?

Probably me.

1 person likes this.
  7. realemon

realemon

MTV Video Music Awards ?

anyone remember the days when MTV actually showed music videos ?

2 people like this.
  8. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers

the word man said it best! :beerchug:

2 people like this.
  9. sunsun231

sunsun231

she should fuck him on stage...

1 person likes this.
  10. antisocialite

antisocialite

[​IMG]

Says it all: Will Smith's family reacts to Miley twerking against Robin Thyke.

3 people like this.
  11. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

What does age or gender have to do with liking a certain type of music? What a ridiculous statement. So, im curious for one of you great thinkers to break down exactly which demographic is supposed to listen to which type of music. Rap? Country? Classical? 70s rock? Heavy Metal? Break them down. Im sure there will be a lot of people surprised to know that they have been listening to the wrong type of music. While we are at it, lets do a real public service and start some threads where we can discuss what kinda movies certain types of people should like and foods and colors and car brands and shoe style and......do I really need to continue? A little logic goes a long way ;)

3 people like this.
  12. fbberotic

fbberotic

there´s a video to download ?

13. gpap

gpap

That's so close minded that it's actually scary. Who are you to say what a straigh man can or cannot listen to?

14. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 BANNED

7 pages of who knows what is being discussed, and not one pic to fap to... Dissappointed VMAs.

15. ShitSandwich

ShitSandwich

Maybe I'm in a minority here, and an ugly little hobgoblin she may be. She's still one dirty, sexy lady. I love this !!!

1 person likes this.
  16. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

I have no issiess of how she looked at the VMA's... she is desperately trying to stay in the spot light, to keep herself relevant. I was talking to someone last night and they compared Miley to Lady Gaga and I spit my drink half way across the room.

They called Gaga talentless... I was like, are you not from Earth? Both are weirdo's... I would say Miley is better looking... but Gaga is a superior musician in ever way. EVERY way. Except maybe twerking. I am just befuddled how people just glaze over when it comes to things like this. Both musicians are weirdos so they are both talentless... nice job... ignorance is like a drug... makes you foorget anything that matters... speaking of that... this didn't really matter either LOL

17. Lefty11

Lefty11

The saddest thing about this is that millions of teenage girls love and idolize her. What a great role model showing it's ok and sexy to run around in your underwear all coked up, and acting like a slut. If I had a daughter, I would be scared shitless. There's nothing sexy about acting like a tramp in public.

1 person likes this.
  18. RAMistheMAN

RAMistheMAN ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

SO FUCKING SEXY!!! :32: :wank:

With that said, her performance came off like she's trying waaaaaaaaaay too hard! A lot of the looks the audience gave her said it all!

But I'll never be opposed to Miley showing off her incredibly sexy body!

As for her tongue... why would anyone complain about tongue shots?!?! I love tongue shots and she has one of the best tongues in Hollywood today!

19. ShitSandwich

ShitSandwich

I seriously friggin doubt she's coked up. Where in heck is the proof in that! Jeezuz man lol. Attention grabbing yes ! Damn right she is. She knew Rihanna , Madonna , Katy Perry and Lady Gaga were there so she's GOT to out-do them right and put on a (slutty) show. Whether its wrong or right, she's all over the damned news, so if its publicity she wants, then she's got it!!!

1 person likes this.
  20. jojomnn

jojomnn

the only problem i have with the new miley is that i'm no longer in my teens, and won't benefit from her
    role modeling ;) this may be the underlying cause to a lot of the 'hostilities' towards her :2cent:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.