1. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos VR Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[K2S] Vr Wet Dream Of Chloe Amour (oculus, Go 4k)

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (VR)' started by Mindsaver, Sep 15, 2024 at 9:47 PM.

1. Mindsaver

Mindsaver Ten Years of Phun

Vr Wet Dream Of Chloe Amour (oculus, Go 4k)

[​IMG]

Description: I opened my eyes early that morning, feeling something exciting was about to happen. I felt slightly upset because I didn’t plan to start my day so early, but I forgot about all my suffering when Chloe Amour VR pixie told me she had an exciting story to share. She sat in front of me in her sexy lingerie set, looking so hot that I nearly lost my mind. She told me she had an erotic dream of us having sensual but passionate sex. She also confessed that her panties got wet through, but she wasn’t satisfied with just watching the dream. She needed to repeat the dream in real life to get her satisfaction. Chloe Amour directed me step by step to enjoy all those exciting details of the sweet fantasy. She asked me to kiss her lips, ears, nipples, and tits and finally offered me to taste her pussy juices. Sure, I did everything the hottie wanted. My sweet brunette opened her shaved pussy and ass cheeks so I could enjoy her natural beauty before finally giving me a deep blowjob. When my dick was ready to satisfy her needs, she spread her long, beautiful legs and opened her juicy hole for me to dive into it.

Sex Acts: blowjob, pov kissing, pov cunnilingus, pov rimming, missionary, sitting missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing doggy, cum in mouth, facial

[​IMG]

Format: mp4
    Size: 3.15 GB
    Resolution:3840x1920
    Duration: 00:49:49

DOWNLOAD from Keep2Share:

VR_Wet Dream of Chloe Amour (Oculus, Go 4K).mp4