1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Role Play (k2s) LewdestBunnie - Blackmailed Wife Accidentally Loves It

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by CollinZ, Dec 14, 2023.

1. CollinZ

CollinZ

LewdestBunnie - Blackmailed Wife Accidentally Loves It

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My husband's accused of a crime he did not commit, and his best friend's testimony is his only alibi. Unfortunately for me, this "friend" is a total pervert who's been lusting after me for years, and uses this vulnerable situation to blackmail me. First, I must strip naked, and I'm totally annoyed and humiliated, reminding myself I have to do this to save my husband. However, when he makes me get on my knees to blow him, seeing his dick is... shocking? I've never seen anything so BIG! He asks me to compare my husband to him, and I feel so bad having to confess how small my husbands dick is. Also I never knew I had a gag reflex until now either! My blackmailer throatfucks me and I'm surprised he hasn't cum yet, his stamina already exceeds my husband's, and I'm even more surprised when he says this is just the warm up!? He wants to fuck me in doggy, the pose of choice because women are most "open" that way and he can see I'm not used to anything as big as him. It's true... I actually have to use lube for the first time in forever! Although I've been reluctant up til now, thinking I should be a good wife and respect my husband, but when his best friend's huge dick enters me it's game over. I moan, I confess I love it, and I even cum during sex for the first time!!?! My blackmailer clearly has the stamina and level of control of a god, because he was able to hold back until I'm on my knees again and he "claims me" with a facial so big that my small dicked husband wouldn't even imagine a man could do! ♥︎

FEATURES - wife x husband’s friend, blackmail roleplay, cheating fantasy, reluctant to enthusiastic, petite, huge cock, size comparison, cock worship, sph (for husband, humiliation, blowjob, POV sex doggy, GIANT facial

Format: MPEG-4
    Duration: 00:21:24
    1920 X 1080
    File size: 379 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 378.8 MB