1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Jennifer Ellison Maxim (UK) Jan 2005

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by sandino, Dec 20, 2004.

1. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

syntaxerror likes this.
  2. Molotov cocktail

Molotov cocktail

Nice one mate. IMO, she is one of the hottest ladies around....drool.

syntaxerror likes this.
  3. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

Jennifer's anger at raunchy shoot
    DAILY MAIL
    09:31am 22nd December 2004

Lads' magazine favourite Jennifer Ellison turned on a leading title for 'air-brushing' pictures to make her look naked.

The Hell's Kitchen winner appears nude on the cover of this month's Maxim, but claims the raunchy snaps super-impose another body.

"I'm fuming," said the 21-year old. "I sat there with a flesh coloured bikini on and they have air-brushed the whole thing out.

"That's not my belly button. I've got a sticky out belly button and it's pierced," she added.

"They're not my boobs either."

Ellison, currently starring in the film version of Phantom Of The Opera, may sue over the picture. "I vowed never to take all my clothes off in pictures," she said.

Ellison claimed she thought nothing of it when photographers asked her to cross her arms and legs to give the illusion she was naked.

But she was 'mortified' when she saw the magazine, the Liverpudlian told a radio station in the city.

"I don't want my dad to see anything like that," she added.

It was to be her last glamour shoot, so she could be taken more seriously as an actress.

A spokeswoman for Maxim claimed Miss Ellison's agent had seen the pictures before publication and raised no objections.

syntaxerror likes this.
  4. conMann

conMann Guest

bah someone shut the bitch up

syntaxerror likes this.
  5. dd2004

dd2004

pics not showin up. if any1 has the nude one please put it on