1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Is it just me or has RapidShare been slow as hell lately?

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Peter Gozinya, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Peter Gozinya

Peter Gozinya

Anyone else having a problem downloading from Rapishare. Downloads are MUCH slower than they were a week ago.

Thanks

DemonDave and nonono like this.
  2. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

Well I couldn't get rapidwarex to work today after getting a new premium account, but reset my comp and it works now.

If you're not using an accelerator then I suggest getting one because I had the same prob as you before getting one. I was getting about 25kbs per link.

I'm currently downloading 13 links at full speed now, so download rapidwareX.

3. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

I just downloaded some large vid files and they zipped along great, could be a problem with your network or even your neighborhood

4. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

Why dont you blame his upbringing while your at it! lol

5. nonono

nonono

i agree .. its very slow lately i think network probleme.

6. Twisted86

Twisted86

No issues at all for me....my dls still cap out @ 1mb per file.

7. DemonDave

DemonDave Been a Phunner since '08! Ten Years of Phun

yeah my IP has blocked me from DL'n anything else from them again.

8. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

Huh? Can they do that?

9. DemonDave

DemonDave Been a Phunner since '08! Ten Years of Phun

hi SID.....

now we had this discussion a while back.

yes your IP can block anything coming thru them anytime they want... and they can limit your usage too...

even though you THINK you got unlimited usage more than likely you dont.

on my "air card" internet it says unlimited... then when you read the fine print its unlimited up to 5GB per month.

turns out my cablenet provider has a 10GB per month limit.

and then RS now has a limit per IP as well on all new accounts.

mother fuckers!! LMAO

irish-sid likes this.
  10. fubar_fan

fubar_fan

Yah, I'm a paid member. Noticed it was slow as well. Thought it might be cuz I switched to Google Chrome. Any advice on an accelerator?

11. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

That's shit.

12. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

~Read post 2

13. SexC

SexC

For me very very slow, that is because download look like this: start-stopppp-start-stopppp-start-stoppppp, look like they have some new limits for free users or for some countries...or some problem but for me this is over one month...from other sites download is great...my download speed is up to 5Mbit...