1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Image hosting - We need your support

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Cem4L, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Cem4L

Cem4L

hello phun.org
    we have a image hosting at www.yukle.cc/eng and looking to get approved image host for phun.org

we have been around for almost one year and always look to offer better services to our users, we are currently hosting more than 160k of files with 100 percent uptime of 136 days this is actually more as we didn't added uptime statistics in the beginning.

we offer zip uploading or able to select 50 files at once with 3mb each file limit. We also offer free 2GB space and 20gb montly bandwidth to our registered users for their private files. Registering is not necessary as we have designed registering mainly hosting private or important files of our users. We have a very unique uploading system that makes uploading very easy and hassle free. Please check it out by going to http://www.yukle.cc/eng/paylas/

We offer unlimited downloads, bandwidth and upload, unlike most of the other image hosts we promised not to delete any files uploaded to us and so far we kept our promise.

Phun.org please let our image hosting as your approved image host. With your support we can do better things and we really need you! Thank you all.

2. Taipan

Taipan Reach Out And Touch Faith Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

We'll test your host & inform you.

3. Cem4L

Cem4L

Thank you TaiPan
    I also wanted to add we are on pure 1000mbps connection. Not 100 or 10.
    And of course dedicated with custom kernel boosted at 1000FPS.
    for more testing purposes:

wget http://www.yukle.cc/test.tar consider this is an active webpage.
    http://host-tracker.com/website-uptime-statistics/1705212/
    I would be very happy to share our detailed statistics if needed as we really want phun.org to approve us we are also added in dmoz list.

4. Cem4L

Cem4L

Some wget tests:

1.38M/s - from DreamHost PS
    1.64M/s - from FDC Chicago 100mbit Colo

Colo4Dallas: 1.39M/s in 2.9s
    PING yukle.cc (208.85.240.58) 56(84) bytes of data.
    64 bytes from 208.85.240.58: icmp_seq=1 ttl=54 time=41.0 ms

NAC (New Jersey): 1.29M/s ETA 00:00
    PING yukle.cc (208.85.240.58): 56 data bytes
    64 bytes from 208.85.240.58: icmp_seq=0 ttl=57 time=8.077 ms

5. Cem4L

Cem4L

I just wanted to ask if there is any updates about our image host and please let me know if you have any questions I would be very happy to answer as I am pretty sure it is hard to choose what is best for phun.org but I can assume you we are not here for day and I am sure with our unique uploading features people will like us and uploading will be much easier only this is possible with your support.
    Our priority to serve better services to our users just because of that we never use no ads network even thought we are on yearly contact and paying thousands of dollars to our dedicated. Please support us and let us make this better. I guarantee you, phun.org is not going to disappoint from us as we will listen and always working to make things better.

6. webshots87

webshots87

i entered in that site..it is easy to host images..