1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

I'm new

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by SarahCWH, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

be nice to me. please :(
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. perception

perception

wow sarah you are a babe. how about giving us a peek at your nips and a fansign? i do like the second one down on the right

3. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

no nips...I'm a NON-nude cam girl ;)

I'm working on a video, just for phun ;)

4. tooldef6

tooldef6

Nice to you?? Id be anything you wanted me to be towards you. Nice to see you on here and lookin foward to seein some more of ya. also lookin foward to the 'phun vid' you're working on!

5. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

aww thanks for the welcome :)

I've just been a huge slacker lately when it comes to cam stuff...so maybe I'll work on that video tonight

6. LordSilver

LordSilver

Welcome ! Sweet pics, you got a great body and amazing eyes..you could easily drown into them ;)

7. chunkomunko

chunkomunko It's hard to improve on perfection

Are you fuckin serious!!!! WOW!! Smokin hawt!!!

A big fat 'HELLO me darlin' to you!

Sexy!

8. birdsofprey1976

birdsofprey1976

Sarah - how could we not be nice. You are gorgeous!!! Beautiful PICs!!!!

9. tooldef6

tooldef6

no rush, ok, just little on the video. But no problem on you slackin. ive been a slacker the past month with school. :smile: luckily i only have 2 weeks to finish.

btw, just went through your wishlist...saw that you were lookin for cd's to burn and cd cases and other stuff. Id actually be able to get a better price on those from my job (circuit city). Guess we'll just have to wait and see if you're a good girl from here till Christmas! :lol:

10. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

hahah thanks guys, I added a few more. It's always great to recieve a warm welcome :)

11. Mikey70

Mikey70

Hey Sarah ... I'll be nice, or naughty, or whatever you'd like me to be. You are beautiful.

12. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Looking fantastic Sarah, thanks for sharing with all us pervs :lol:

Love to see some fan signs from you.

Oh and CWH........thanks for Sarah too.

13. tooldef6

tooldef6

thanks for the extra pictures. its always a pleasure!

do you like the blonde hair or the other better? I personally am a fool when it comes to brunettes

14. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

hahah thanks Mikey...I usually go for the bad boys ;) hahahahha

You're welcome ;) hahah Fan signs and a phun vid are on their way, I promise!

15. Jenna

Jenna Pimptress

Sarah's a cool chicka...bet you a dollar she doesnt do the video tonite hehe...but ya never know. She's a slacker...you guys have to motivate her hiney. But fortunately for you, she's a pic whore.

16. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

I'm becoming rather fond of the brown hair. It's actually my natural color...but I was blonde for about 5 years or so, so it was kinda a shock initially.

I will probably throw some highlights back in this summer at some point. Thanks againnnnnnnnnn :-D

17. Mikey70

Mikey70

That's not the only thing I'd like to do to her hiney. :cool:

18. tooldef6

tooldef6

im sure any way you do your hair will beautiful on you. so whats atop your wishlist?

19. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

hahahh here's a tip, when engaging in doggy style, and I start to squirm away (trust me, I will) bite my ass...it drive me NUTS.

20. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

aww you are very sweet. <3. The one thing I want most in life right now is a puppy...but I can't likely add that to a wishlist. haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.