1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Hot Chick barely 18 from yahoo i recorded on cam. NO fat chick this time! Jackpot!

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by ilikewebcamgirlys, Apr 4, 2006.

1. ilikewebcamgirlys

ilikewebcamgirlys

She was smoking. A little 18 year old girl that i was talking to on yahoo. We were talking for a while now and finally I was like, alright, why dont u get on your cam, cuz your pics look nice, but I wanna see the rest. Shed get on cam, but not really do much. Then i get her on cam cuz she said she was only in her bikini. I get her to fool around a little. She was laying on her bed fingering herself, then i was like, alright enough of that, let me see the goods. So yea she flashes in this video too... Shes definitely hot. I used my webcam again, cuz i dont got those fancy movie recorders u all do. You can probably see the program recording on the right side.

Shes definitely staying on my list, hahaha. I haven't talked to her in a couple weeks, so maybe she changed sn's, but i do have her sn i talked to her on before. I do have another part I recorded where shes fingering herself while sitting on the end of the bed. Verrry hot scene. I didn't post that because i want to see if theres enough interest for it. It shows her face, and dont worry, she aint fugly, shes hot. NO fat chick here, promise. So let me kno and if its overwhelming, maybe ill post it. But for now, its staying in my vault lol.

[​IMG]

Filesize: 80.29mb
    File Host: RS
    Runtime: 7m13s
    Media Type: AVI
    Link to file: http://rapidshare.de/files/17170653/cutelovedgirlscam.avi

2. jsbrng8

jsbrng8

search for a program called Camtasia, it'll produce better then u recording with ur cam like that

3. El Cochino

El Cochino BANNED

Camtasia Studio 3.1 Free Trial

4. ilikewebcamgirlys

ilikewebcamgirlys

this work on msn? cuz i can get mad vids on there?

5. Pyrophi

Pyrophi

How on earth do you meet these people? Well apart from the fat chick...

6. DirtyItaly

DirtyItaly The Don of Amateurs

Allright! No more fat chicks! Thanks paisan.

7. aznballer

aznballer

post the other vid!

8. ilikewebcamgirlys

ilikewebcamgirlys

i have no clue. the strangest places, like playing a game at one of the sites i play at, such as shockwave.com, yahoo.com, or pogo.com. there all over the place.

9. boreddave

boreddave

I can definately say you have heavy interest in it.

10. blackhawks74

blackhawks74

Try out "bulent's screen recorder" I just got this one but have not recorded anything too great.

11. ilikewebcamgirlys

ilikewebcamgirlys

12. Pimp Daddy Das

Pimp Daddy Das

I have a few hotties on msn and yahoo with webcams, I just havent gotten around to seeing them on cam yet let alone nudity lol

13. ilikewebcamgirlys

ilikewebcamgirlys

That means they sent u fake pictures for sure! haha. So many girls do that, they will talk to u, send u some picture she found on myspace of some girl and your like oh damn this girl is so hot. then u talk to her for a long ass time. She puts off getting a picture and going on webcam and those sorts of things. Denies new pictures and then once u two get close and she thinks you like her, she goes, i need to tell you something, dont hate me, blah blah. Im really not that girl in that picture, and then shes like, i dont look like that, i have brown hair, not blonde, i weight 220, not 120, it just waterfalls down from their. Trust me man, cam and 5 pictures that are different or there fake. You need to set limits. If a girl doesn't have a cam, i dont go on my cam for them and i dont even talk to them. Too many guys pretending to be girls these days too. Take my advice and run before she turns on ya. Girls should either have cams they can go on for a short time or pictures they update at least once a month, or shes a fake. Take that to heart, cuz its pretty true for most girls. Cuz you kno girls love taking pictures and they should have new ones all the time.

Then when you find a girl who has a webcam and you think shes a hottie and like her, make sure shes not a webcam whore too. If a girl goes on cam for you and starts doing shit for u, trust me, you aren't the first one shes done shit for the first time she's talked to them. For example one girl i haven't posted, she gets on cam and flashs guys left and right and im like why do u do that, and shes like, its no big deal. Im like uhh ok, if u dont care, you do that. If you do find a hottie, heres how you change them...

You first tell them, I really think your a pretty girl and you should really respect your body. I dont think you should be showing all the guys that you talk to on your buddy list because I feel that your putting yourself down and if you keep doing it, all the guys think thats the type of girl you are and your nothing beyond the surface. Then tell her how you should not be showing everyone because you dont know about all the pedophiles and crazy older people that could be watching you or recording you. You dont want to be found on the front of some, girls gone webcam wild site would ya?

If you do that, im sure you'll scare them a bit, and its worked. Now stay tuned everyone for the next installment of the webcam book for getting girls. lol