1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Happy New YEar - January Sales treat!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by rebekahdee, Jan 2, 2006.

1. rebekahdee

rebekahdee

Hi guys

I hope you all enjoyed the New Year festivities and looking forward to 2006! It was my birthday yesterday (New YEars Day) and i was feeling a little down (i always get like that once the NEw year comes - apprehensive depression!) and contemplated a little retail therapy in the sales. I came up with the idea to do the same on my website and hold my own little January sale - membership price has been slashed by 50% for the month of January. I thought if perhaps anyone was feeling the same as i do it might cheer them up to know they can get a full months access to my vids and picture galleries at half price. I will also be on my webcam once a week so you can watch me live for a whole hour, chat with me and work me into a frenzy!

Check out the tour now!

Best wishes for the coming year....

Rebekah.x

2. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

almost 1000 views and no happy (late) birthday and no happy new year?
    that needs a change!
    so: hope you had a good birthday, got rid of your "having the blues" and will have a great 2006!

3. fuckingB

fuckingB

holy fucko!