1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. THE MOVE OF THE PHUN FORUM TO A NEW HOSTER IS DONE. THE SEARCH INDEX IS REBUILDING, DURING WHICH SEARCHES MAY BE INCOMPLETE. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[DF/UL] Allison Janney - Masters of Sex (2013) s1e8 hdtv720p topless

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by hefestus, Nov 18, 2013.

1. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Allison Janney - Masters of Sex (2013) s1e8 hdtv720p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Format : MPEG-4 at 4 720 Kbps
    Length : 19.4 MiB for 34s 535ms

Video #0 : AVC at 4 500 Kbps
    Aspect : 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 23.976 fps

Audio #0 : AAC at 241 Kbps
    Infos : 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

http://ul.to/s8oefujd
    or
    http://dfiles.eu/files/r6i6fuu10

(pass: hef)

27 people like this.
  2. Dreeday

Dreeday

Once again you come through with the goods hefestus, I was watching this scene earlier and chanting to the TV: drop the dress, drop the dress, drop the dress, drop the dress, drop the dress, drop the dress!!!!!! I really wanted to see her ass. Allison's tits are amazing, so I figured ass is even more incredible. Maybe before the season is over she'll show her sweet ass. Again Thanks for the pics hefestus.

2 people like this.
  3. biglar417

biglar417

She's 54 years old, six feet tall, skinny and not pretty, with little floppy titties. But there's something incredibly hot and sexy about the woman. Thanks - also looking forward to seeing more of her.

3 people like this.
  4. kevinstfx

kevinstfx Ten Years of Phun

The great thing about small breasts, they always look so good.

2 people like this.
  5. Dirty_D

Dirty_D Ten Years of Phun

Woah! That was an unexpected, pleasant surprise.

2 people like this.
  6. biglar417

biglar417

A friend recently mentioned that a lot of older actresses who never did nudity are doing it now as a way to get work. It's a case of "keep your clothes on and stay home without a job, or take them off and you can get roles". The fact that she has a nice body is a plus. I can't wait for her to do full frontal.

2 people like this.
  7. Uncle Gimpy

Uncle Gimpy

Had a serious crush on her when she was on West Wing.

2 people like this.
  8. biglar417

biglar417

I don't watch sitcoms, but I've been watching her new one with Anna Faris just to see two hot women.

2 people like this.
  9. Dreeday

Dreeday

I wonder if Allison Janney will be showing more skin in future episodes, I have to start recording this show.

As for you friend's statement, I knew something was up in Hollywood, every since Helen Hunt's nude scenes in the Sessions. She's was never known for her nude scenes in the past, just that one scene in Waterdance was the only one that comes to mind, then wham out of the blue The Sessions with "tits, full frontal, ass and facesitting all in the same film and with "perfect lighting"; you could see everything. I won't have been so surprise if Heather (gets nude a lot) Graham played that role, but a mature Helen Hunt, WOW!!!! I wonder which mature actress is next to show the goods. I hope it's Holland Taylor, (Allen's and Charlie's mom on Two and a Half Men) I've wanted to see her nude every since she played Judge Roberta Kittleson on The Practice. Swoosie Kurtz, the redhead that plays Molly's mom on Mike and Molly, would be a dream come true. Sure Swoosie's 69, but damn she looks hot on that show.

2 people like this.
  10. biglar417

biglar417

Helen Hunt is another one. Apparently when your career is on the downside anything is possible. She was 49 when it was released last year. She was never really pretty and her face definitely is showing her age. But from the neck down she could pass for 30 - very nice tits and a great trimmed bush. Another one in her 40s that I'd like to see is Jeri Ryan - as far as I know she's never done nudity.

2 people like this.
  11. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

True for Helen, brilliant actress!

1 person likes this.
  12. biglar417

biglar417

She had a hit show from 92-99 and then made some movies until 2001. Then she didn't work from 2001-2004 and then from 2007-2010. You have to wonder. One brief marriage from 1999-2000 to Hank Azaria, no kids, so there had to be a reason she wasn't working. Personal problems, difficult to work with - who knows? But it looks like she's getting work again - let's hope that The Sessions is the beginning of a lot of nude roles for her - that body is too nice to hide. With cosmetic surgery so common in Hollywood, I'm surprised she hasn't had some work done on her face to make her look younger and prettier. Her body certainly doesn't need any work.

1 person likes this.
  13. RetroHeat

RetroHeat

Now if only Gillian Anderson would do a similar scene in series 2 of The Fall next year!!

1 person likes this.
  14. biglar417

biglar417

I remember that Gillian did at least one nude scene when she was younger - I'll try to find it and post it. In her case she probably did it to get work and then became a "serious" actress. But as soon as the work starts to dry up I'll bet she'll be willing to take it off again. Even Diana Rigg (one of the hottest women who ever lived) wound up nude on stage when she was in her 60s. Their morals disappear when they need money.

2 people like this.
  15. statik

statik BANNED

Gillian has done a couple nude (topless) scenes. Probably the best one is from a movie a few years ago. Think it was called Straightheads or something like that.

1 person likes this.
  16. hefestus

I think is called Closure, from 2007 best nudity is from 92 Turning or something like that as I recall.

17. Dr.Frankenstein

Dr.Frankenstein

Wow I'm suprised with her nudity. Always thought she was a very pretty lady. Glad to see this

18. KABOOM07

KABOOM07

It was originally called Straightheads, and most places on the net that have the nude scene have it listed under that title.

19. Insanityliveson

Insanityliveson

I thought i recognised her when i watched this, from West Wing & Juno. Always wondered what she'd look like with some skin on show. For her age, im impressed as hell and hope to see more.

@Biglar 417
    I see what you mean there, there has been a few that have stated flat out they wouldn't do nudity in any form for a role, no matter how prominant the role would be. Im pretty sure Julie Benz turned down or changed her mind about the lead for Eyes Wide Shut when she noticed the character had nudity involved. Yet she has now done it for more work, another actress I wanted to see topless for a long time :)

20. biglar417

biglar417

Julie Benz may have stated that she wouldn't do nudity, but she was nude in "Darkdrive" in 1997 when she was 25. Either she forgot (which I doubt) or didn't realize that nudity in film is forever. Like losing virginity, once it happens you can't take it back. Perhaps she meant that she wouldn't do nudity AGAIN. The only well-known actress that I know of who has flatly stated she would never do it (and hasn't) is Mary Stuart Masterson, which is a damn shame because she's a really hot woman, even at 47.