1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Denise Richards...files for divorce

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by sandino, Mar 3, 2005.

1. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

After Rebecca Romijn's divorce, her comes Denise..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. stevieheuge

stevieheuge

Its all her fault i bet!

Im a big fan of Charlie "The Machine" Sheen, she can go fuck herself! Or me, whatever.

3. Dante Sinferno

Dante Sinferno

One of my wife's friends was following U2, watching them in concert wherever. This was just over a year ago, in New York... people with floor tickets got into a lineup to get into this heart-shaped mosh pit. Since she's just on the safe side of being a Stalker, My Wife's Friend (MWF) was in this line up... when she notices Denise Richards with Chris Kataan (I think she was there for SNL) budding in front of people, working their way up to the front of the line. MWF flips out:
    MWF: You can't do that! Get to the back of the line!
    DR: If they didn't want to let us in front of them, they wouldn't let us.
    MWF: Shut the Fuck Up! You're not even a FAN!!!
    DR: *hmph* Come on, Chris...

All the same, I'd poke her ass with my 'pitchfork'.

4. lilstino

lilstino

Who's the girl in the second last pic?

5. Not an expert but will go way out and say it kind of looks like Niki Cox.

6. fishman5440

fishman5440 15 Year Member

it's actually Anna Falchi

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. SlayerEC

SlayerEC

Id fuck her till she was inside out.

8. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

YAY another Milf on the market!!!