1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Atena "nisida" [metart] - 10/15/07 + "bonus"

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by TheRiver, Oct 15, 2007.

1. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

[​IMG] [​IMG]

just in case: Nisida is the island in the background - located in the Gulf of Naples / Italy. but who cares having Atena in the foreground...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

her first appearance on [metart] - posted by LUvNiT: "presenting"

bonus (okay, a little mean, i know, but that´s called modern advertising...):

to all Phunners (and on behalf of quite a few other contributors): what is it that keeps you off replying to threads?
    • are there too many new threads?
    • is stuff like that above getting boring?
    • do you really think it´s "god given" that there are always enough people around to post new content, regardless if they get some expressed appreciation or not?
      (i´m not talking about those who use PHUN as a free platform to promote ridiculous bad imagehosts... as some may have noticed here that will change soon)
    just curious. enlighten me.

2. Tsuru

Tsuru The Hugh Hefner of zines!

stunning! Thanks!

And, I try to give thanks when I can, especially on the met-art/domai-type threads...

3. S-type

S-type Know when to laugh. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

She's lovely, River! Gorgeous!

Thanks!

4. theslayer

theslayer Slayer of Dragons and Protector of Princesses ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

She is absolutely beautiful. Great post, River. Regarding your "bonus," it does seem as though a lot of quality material finds itself on the back pages with 0 comments but at least some thanks. Perhaps the thanks button has replaced what would have been some comments.

5. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

i know.
    that´s obviously the "issue" with such rants. those who are adressed don´t start suddenly to post in such treads, they just wonder on if they leeched enough. (strange enough that we have some 100K "members" who made the effort to join here but never started to participate. there´s nothing here that isn´t available for guests...)

maybe. but as far as i have noticed - those who press "thanks" haven´t replied before the implementation of the thanks-button.
    and it doesn´t change the fact that a one-day-old thread with 100 thanks but no reply finds itself "dead" on page 4.

6. cat8784

cat8784

speaking just for myself:
    the number of new threads is a factor, there are so many that I just skim over them, looking for something that catches my eye, only lingering when something does actually catch my eye

The above is certainly not getting boring. This thread is, to me, a good example of "what do I say?" She is attractive, the pictures are nice, very well done, but they do not reach out and grab me personally. Some picture sets make me drool, or just sit here going "wow", but this particular set was not one of those for me.

In these situations, where I stopped long enough to consider the thread content, I often use the thanks button, since it seems "better" than some bland, generic post, where I just copy and paste the same 4 words into every other thread - something that just seems slightly pointless.

I like to have something to say before trying to say it.

The final question, it is in fact a known fact, if people don't say thank you, and somehow encourage those who make posts the new posts can and will dry up. At different sites, different "worlds" I have been known to rant about this myself, trying to encourage more feedback, but generally all it does is help me let off steam, and sod all else. It never tends to actually make a difference *sad sigh*

7. king_of all

king_of all King Rulez ALL

love the babe and the island. :p

8. VegasSnowMan

VegasSnowMan

I use the "Thanks" button to register my appreciation.

9. blintze

blintze

Nice pussy! [​IMG][br][br][br][br]

10. blintze

blintze

Nice pussy! [​IMG]

11. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

I'll admit I'm using the thanks button more often to show my apreciation of posts I like yet, at the same time, avoiding looking like a spammer trying to boost post count. It would be nice to see the thanks button recieve the same effect as a reply, keeping a post from falling back 3 pages in 24 hours. I guess you cant predict which model will get a persons attention considering various tastes so, I wouldnt get too disapointed when a post doesnt get big reactions. However, the trend I've seen more discouraging (and more frequent, IMO) are the hater threads getting more responses than something like this.

12. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

I think for the first few days of the "thanks" button, I did use it instead. But when I noticed that it was not keeping my favs (such as this lovely) from rotating to the bottom, I knew that the posters may not notice the love they were due. I then started posting my personal thanks again.

I may quickly glance at a thread and not be captured by it. If that is the case, the "Thanks" button is not pressed. But if I linger to see all the pics populate, the least I can do is take the time to slow down and give love to the pics and poster by trying to be unique in my thanks.

Riv thanks for the constant quality and the sneaky bonus. Kept me on my toes tonight.

13. gotham84

gotham84 ..this is the place to be Ten Years of Phun

Gorgeous model...fabulous setting...
    Viva Italia -
    As for me..similar to SilentB. - I respond to posts that 'tickle my fancy' ..(and other parts....lol)..and that interest me. I also save a few here and there, ie, 'Treats From Brazil' etal...- Others that are 'ok' - I'll say 'Thanks'..but no comment, - just to thank the poster.
    We all have our quirks as to what 'sets' us off. -
    So when I respond...it's 'coz I really liked the post. Many I do, some I dont..and I rarely download a vid, unless it should happen to be a winamp or something that doesnt stay on the drive. Dont want to take any chances...!
    BTW.. many thanks for the post, River.. Fabulous

14. smi

smi The way she goes.. ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

agreed! Thanks, Riv!

15. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

I rarely post and thanks at the same time, unless the post is one that stands out well above the rest. There's no real point, I see it as a substitute. I don't want to comment in every thread, so sometimes I'll click thanks instead. Comments are worth more than thanks in the sense that it keeps the thread alive. But from my own POV, I'm used to having threads of my own with little or no replies, so if they get 4-5 thanks clicks then I'm happy.

16. ceycey

ceycey

River , i opened your threads and i am stunned and i cant write anything:D

Seriosly, i think there are too many threads in model forum.i think its good to be open different sections.Speaking for myself i only look and like HQ sets from met-art,w4b,purebeauty...etc.Sometimes i missed these sets ,i think its good to open HQ section under model forum,so me and HQ lovers knows where to look.

I am co-admin one of the different forum , i know its hard to make members write something.Most of them hit and run mode.We are using reputation points and this make some members to keep write something and post something.

I am posting and will post without waiting nothing in here.I love this place and love to be here.

Thanks for the fantastic set my friend.

17. TheRiver

quite something to read. thanks! will check back later.

one year back we had a discussion about that. at that point i was one of those who have been against that -no further "splitting the phun-community".
    as for me i somewhat changed my opinion on that.

ceycey likes this.
  18. ceycey

ceycey

I think HQ set threads must have its own section.May be u can add under model forum HQ section.I want this because of not to miss anyting about HQ.These sets take much time for poster to find and upload than other adult pictures.

19. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

great pics riv as usual

20. rein22

rein22

oh my thanks for the post!